Langdon & Emison Newsletters
Langdon & Emison regularly publishes a quarterly newsletter dedicated to news of the firm. But besides summaries of previous lawsuits, the newsletter also discusses trends in the marketplace, including defective products and other safety concerns.
To receive a subscription to this newsletter, please contact our office and you will receive it once every three months, free of charge.
Archived editions of the Langdon & Emison newsletter:
- Spring 2012 (Yaz cases head to mediation; Phyllis Norman elected president of Association of Women Lawyers chapter; trucking hazards alert.)
- Winter 2012 (Firm obtains $7 million jury verdict in federal court in Arkansas over fatal truck accident; Kent Emison named Lawyer of the Year for personal injury litigation by Best Lawyers in America.)
- Fall 2011 (SSRI drugs linked to birth defects; 7-figure settlement obtained in Chicago work accident; car crashes take the 4th highest death toll in the U.S.)
- Winter 2011 (Firm settles Ford Explorer fire case; NHTSA issues safety caution for 15-passenger vans; fatal truck crash lawsuit favorably settled.)
- Fall 2010 (Firm obtains a $23.4 million jury verdict against Ford; drug litigation update.)
- U.S. News and World Report Best Law Firms 2011
- Civil Justice Foundation
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Super Lawyers®
- Best Lawyers®