Greg is an associate attorney at Langdon & Emison where he devotes his practice to representing injured clients nationwide. Greg joined Langdon & Emison in 2020, bringing to the firm a strong background in legal research and writing. Prior to joining the firm, he served as the judicial law clerk for the Honorable Justine E. Del Muro in the 16th Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri.
Greg is a 2019 graduate of the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law where he earned pro bono and public service honors. He graduated cum laude in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts from Culver-Stockton College, where he was a member of the men’s soccer team.
Greg is a licensed member of the Missouri Bar.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law (2019)
- Pro Bono and Public Service Honors
- B.S. and B.A., Cum Laude, Culver-Stockton College (2016)
- State of Missouri (2019)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Justine E. Del Muro, 16th Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri (2019-2020)
- Jackson County Missouri Prosecutor’s Office, Intern (2017-2018)