We are trial attorneys who win.
Video: Our Passion for Helping Injured People and Their Families
For more than 30 years, Langdon & Emison has dedicated its legal practice to helping people who have been seriously injured or who have lost loved ones due to:
- Accidents involving motor vehicles, tractor-trailer trucks and trains.
- A product defect that caused a seat back, tire, seat belt or other auto product to fail during an accident.
- Defective consumer products that were not designed or manufactured properly.
- Unsafe roadway construction, defective highway equipment or other roadway hazards.
- Defective medical devices or dangerous prescription drugs.
- Negligent acts of utility companies that cause gas explosions, electrocutions or electrical shock injuries in places where people live and work.
Recognized as one of the nation’s leading law firms, our firm has built a national reputation for taking on the world’s largest corporations in personal injury litigation. We evaluate every case for a potential product defect or act of negligence to bring all responsible parties to justice and obtain the maximum recovery possible for our clients.
From our offices in Lexington and Kansas City (Mo.), St. Louis and Chicago, we serve as a trusted partner and adviser to clients and referring attorneys across the country.