Jeff began his legal career defending corporations and insurance companies in a wide range of matters including products liability, automotive, premises liability and commercial litigation. He gained extensive experience handling all facets of litigation including preparing and implementing factual development strategies, written discovery and taking/defending depositions. He now uses this experience to represent those who have been harmed by others.
An alum of Washburn University School of Law, Jeff graduated cum laude and received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award (top grade) in four courses. He additionally honed his legal writing, research and analysis skills while in law school by serving as a Notes Editor for the Washburn Law Journal as well as a teaching assistant for Legal Analysis, Research and Writing courses. Jeff was also a recipient of the Frank M. Rice Scholarship and the Justice Alex M. Fromme Memorial Scholarship from the Kansas Bar Foundation.
Jeff works with teams at Langdon & Emison to get results for its clients in product liability, trucking and various other personal injury actions.
Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, KS
J.D., cum laude
- Notes Editor, Washburn Law Journal
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Four Courses
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Analysis, Research and Writing I & II
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
B.S., Business Administration
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association