We are trial attorneys who win.
Our Passion for Helping Injured People and Their Families
For more than 30 years, Langdon & Emison has dedicated its legal practice to helping people who have been seriously injured or who have lost loved ones due to:
- Accidents involving motor vehicles, tractor-trailer trucks and trains.
- A product defect that caused a seat back, tire, seat belt or other auto product to fail during an accident.
- Defective consumer products that were not designed or manufactured properly.
- Unsafe roadway construction, defective highway equipment or other roadway hazards.
- Defective medical devices or dangerous prescription drugs.
- Negligent acts of utility companies that cause gas explosions, electrocutions or electrical shock injuries in places where people live and work.
Recognized as one of the nation’s leading law firms, our firm has built a national reputation for taking on the world’s largest corporations in personal injury litigation. We evaluate every case for a potential product defect or act of negligence to bring all responsible parties to justice and obtain the maximum recovery possible for our clients.
From our offices in Lexington and Kansas City (Mo.), St. Louis and Chicago, we serve as a trusted partner and adviser to clients and referring attorneys across the country.
Making a Difference in the Lives of Injured People and Their Families
Our Experience Sets Us Apart
Langdon & Emison’s attorneys are continuously recognized as Lawyer of the Year and Top Lawyer in their respective practice areas, including personal injury, product liability, trucking accident, railroad and mass torts litigation. For more than 30 years, our attorneys have distinguished themselves by:
- Serving as lead counsel in some of the nation’s most significant personal injury trials.
- Winning trials at every level, including the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Obtaining multi-million and million-dollar recoveries for clients.
- Assuming leadership positions in prestigious trial lawyer academies, legal organizations and community associations.
Awards and RecognitionThe Best in the Business
Every year, Landgdon & Emison is recognized as one of the nation's leading personal injury law firms by U.S. News and world report and other professional organizations. our attorneys are consistently recognized as Lawyer of the Year and Top Lawyer in their respective practice areas, earning spots on the "Best Lawyers" rosters in personal injury, product liability, trucking accident, railroad and mass torts litigation. Below is a partial list of the awards and honors our firm and attorneys have received:
In the Community
Langdon & Emison believes in giving back to the communities where we live and work. Through sponsorships and donations, participation in events and other ways of giving, our firm is proud to support the following organizations that serve a vital role in our community and in the legal profession.
A personal injury firm’s impact on the community