The latest edition of the Langdon & Emison newsletter has been published. The 16-page newsletter will arrive in mailboxes over the next few weeks, but you can view the fall edition by clicking here.
The fall 2022 edition includes articles on:
- inadequate restraint systems
- acetaminophen use during pregnancy linked to autism
- driver fatigue in trucking cases
- Camp Lejeune water contamination
- new partners named at L&E
- keyless cars and carbon monoxide poisoning, and more.
To become a regular subscriber to our newsletter you can fill out the contact form on this page, which will automatically subscribe you for future editions.