Langdon & Emison has released its newest edition of its quarterly newsletter, available for free download here on our web site. Our firm newsletter is mailed out to attorneys and clients nationwide, and intends to educate a general audience about issues in plaintiff’s personal injury litigation, as well as consumer hazards in contemporary society.
This Fall 2017 issue covers such issues as:
- Tire detreads;
- Bair Hugger defects;
- defective products in trucks;
- fuel-fed fires;
- negligent hiring by trucking companies;
- appellate victory for plaintiff’s team on behalf of injured Marine;
- statistics released on truck, bus wrecks in America; and,
- the AIEG truck seminar in Chicago.
To become a regular subscriber to our print newsletter, you can reach us at langdonemison.com/contact and a free copy will be mailed to you every three months.