The summer 2022 edition of the Langdon & Emison newsletter is being distributed nationwide to attorneys, law professors, and all those interested in civil litigation and consumer safety topics. The summer issue will be printed and mailed out during the month of June, but you can view an advance PDF of it on our web site.
This edition of the L&E newsletter includes articles on:
- A pro bono win in our ongoing wrongful conviction case we’ve been working on for eight years;
- info on Collision Avoidance Technology, airbag defects, auto ejections, and other product defect cases;
- a look at how to spot fiduciary duty claims;
- mass torts and defective medical device litigation;
- recent honors and awards for our L&E attorneys, and more.