660-259-9905 | email@example.com
Brennan Delaney joined Langdon & Emison in 2015 as an associate attorney, bringing to the firm substantial appellate experience and a strong background in legal research and writing.
His practice is focused primarily on plaintiffs’ personal injury litigation, including cases that involve product liability and catastrophic injury.
Video: Langdon & Emison Attorney Brennan Delaney
Brennan previously practiced more than two and half years as an associate attorney at Douthit Frets Rouse Gentile and Rhodes, LLC. Highlights during Brennan’s time at Douthit Frets include him serving as second chair during the trial of a slip-and-fall case that ultimately resulted in a $5.9 million judgment. He also assisted with successful appeals to the Tenth Circuit and the Missouri Court of Appeals – Western District.
Prior to Douthit Frets, Brennan spent four years serving as a law clerk: two years for the Hon. Zel M. Fischer of the Supreme Court of Missouri and two years for the Hon. Michael W. Manners of the Sixteenth Circuit of Jackson County. Through this service, Brennan not only honed his legal research and writing skills but also learned the ins and outs of both trial practice and the appellate process.
Brennan is a graduate of the Elwood L. Thomas Inn of Court (2012) and the Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy (2010). He also completed the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association’s (KCMBA) Bar Leadership Academy in 2011. Brennan is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and KCMBA and serves on the Missouri Solo and Small Firm Committee.
A member of the Missouri and Kansas bar, Brennan earned his juris doctorate from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law where he graduated cum laude in 2008 and was a member of Law Review. Prior to law school, Brennan graduated magna cum laude from Truman State University with Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.
- J.D. University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 2008
- B.S., Computer Science, Truman State University, 2005
- Elwood Thomas Inn of Court, 2012
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Bar Leadership Academy, 2011
- Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy, 2010
- State of Missouri, 2008
- State of Kansas, 2009
- U.S. District of Kansas, 2012
- U.S. W.D. of Missouri, 2013
- UMKC Law Review, Winter 2007: “What happens When the Gene Gets Out of the Bottle?: The Necessity of an Intent Element for Infringement of Patents Claiming Genetically Modified Organisms.”
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar Association