660-259-9905 | email@example.com
Brennan Delaney is dedicated to helping clients deal with the tragedy of a catastrophic injury or the loss of a loved one.
Brennan has successfully assisted clients in recovering over $25 million for these losses.
Video: Langdon & Emison Attorney Brennan Delaney
As a former law clerk of both a trial judge and an appellate judge, Brennan spent countless hours in the courtroom, which have given him a unique understanding of both trial practice and the appellate process. Brennan now utilizes this knowledge in his work as an attorney at Langdon and Emison, where he practices law in a variety of areas such as product liability, premises liability, and dram shop liability.
Brennan has received recognition for being a Top 10 Under 40 Attorney for Missouri by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2017), a Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers for Missouri by the National Trial Lawyers (2017), and a Rising Star by Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers (2015-2017). He is an active member of various legal organizations and serves on committees for both the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association.
Brennan also serves on the Law Alumni Board for his alma mater, the University of Missouri – Kansas City. He periodically performs continuing legal education presentations on topics such as social media discovery, use of technology in the courtroom, the use of experts, and legal ethics.
- J.D. University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 2008
- B.S., Computer Science, Truman State University, 2005
- Elwood Thomas Inn of Court, 2012
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Bar Leadership Academy, 2011
- Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy, 2010
- State of Missouri, 2008
- State of Kansas, 2009
- U.S. District of Kansas, 2012
- U.S. W.D. of Missouri, 2013
- UMKC Law Review, Winter 2007: “What happens When the Gene Gets Out of the Bottle?: The Necessity of an Intent Element for Infringement of Patents Claiming Genetically Modified Organisms.”
- Associate Attorney at Douthit, Frets, Rouse, Gentile, & Rhodes LLC
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Zel M. Fischer of the Supreme Court of Missouri
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael W. Manners of the Sixteenth Circuit Court of Jackson County
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar Association