Video: A National Practice in Pharmaceutical Drug Litigation
As consumers of prescription drugs, we assume that pharmaceutical companies test for the safety and effectiveness of these medications; however, there are and have been several drugs on the market that cause illness, injury or even death. In these cases, the negligence of a pharmaceutical company may warrant a personal injury lawsuit.
Langdon & Emison attorneys have more than three decades of experience taking on the world’s largest corporations, including major pharmaceutical companies, on behalf of injured individuals and their families. Our attorneys represent people across the country who have been harmed by the following drugs:
Why Clients Choose Langdon & Emison
- We win. As one of the nation’s pre-eminent personal injury firms, Langdon & Emison has successfully represented clients across the country in cases involving defective drugs. Our verdicts and settlements across an array of personal injury litigation total more than $700 million.
- We provide personal and timely service. Clients come to Langdon & Emison for claims involving defective drugs because of the personal attention and care they receive. We are not a call center. Every person we represent receives a team of legal assistants, paralegals and attorneys dedicated to his or her case. We take as much time as needed to listen and gather all of the facts about your case, and we are quick to respond when you have questions or require assistance.
- Emison, Brett. “Litigation Landscape for a Dangerous Drug Comes to a Crossroads.” Forum Magazine.
- Emison, Brett. “Actos Litigation: A Comprehensive Look at the Litigation Landscape for Takeda’s Diabetes Drug, as Studies Link its Long-Term Use in Some to Bladder Cancer.” Product Liability.
- Emison, Brett. “Contraceptive Poses Same Problems as Predecessors?” The Safety Report.
- Emison, Brett. “Testosterone Therapy: Litigation Commences After Studies Link Hormone to Heart Attack, Stroke.” Bloomberg BNA.
- Emison, Brett. “Testosterone Therapy: Litigation Begins After Studies Link Hormone to Heart Attack and Stroke.” Westlaw Journal Pharmaceutical. Thomson Reuters.
- Emison, Brett. “Suits Over Yaz Surpass 10,000 Mark.” Westlaw Journal Pharmaceutical. Thomson Reuters.
Contact Langdon & Emison
If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective prescription drug, contact our firm at 800-397-4910 or complete an online form. We will evaluate your potential case at no cost or obligation to you.