Video: Helping People Injured by Defective Medical Devices
Langdon & Emison has successfully represented thousands of clients nationwide who have been seriously injured or have lost loved ones due to a defective medical device or product. Our firm represents recipients of defective hip and knee implants and birth control devices as well as patients who have suffered serious post-surgical infections from warming blankets used during joint replacement surgeries.
Today, we represent clients across the country who have been injured by the following medical devices or products:
- 3M Bair Hugger Warming Blanket
- IVC Filters
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Replacements
- Mirena IUD
- Zimmer Knee Replacement
Why Clients Choose Langdon & Emison
We win. As one of the nation’s pre-eminent personal injury firms, Langdon & Emison has successfully represented numerous clients in medical device matters. Our verdicts and settlements across an array of personal injury litigation total more than $700 million.
We provide personal and timely service. People across the country come to Langdon & Emison for claims involving defective medical devices because of the personal attention and care they receive. We are not a call center. Every person we represent receives a team of legal assistants, paralegals and attorneys dedicated to his or her case. We take as much time as needed to listen and gather all of the facts about your case, and we are quick to respond when you have questions or require assistance.
- Emison, Brett. “Claims of Artificial Hip Defects in U.S. Lead to Precedential Litigation.” Westlaw Journal Medical Devices. Thomson Reuters.
- Emison, Brett. “Stryker Metal-on-Metal Hip Cases Moving Forward.” Westlaw Journal Medical Devices. Thomson Reuters.
- Emison, Brett. “DePuy Just Can’t Shake Those Hip Replacement Lawsuits.” Law360. Portfolio Media, Inc.
Contact Langdon & Emison
If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective medical device, contact our firm at 800-397-4910 or click below. We will evaluate your potential case at no cost or obligation to you.