Airbag Defects Lawyer
A national leader in auto product defect litigation, Langdon & Emison represents clients across the country in cases involving defective airbags. To refer a case to us or for a free case evaluation, contact our firm at 800-397-4910 or fill out the form below.
When airbags work properly, they are critical to preventing injuries and saving lives; however, an airbag that is improperly designed or manufactured can seriously injure or kill innocent people. Faulty airbags can fail in a number of ways, including if the airbag:
- Hit an occupant before being fully inflated.
- Punched out of its storage compartment and strikes an occupant with excessive force.
- Deployed unnecessarily in a minor accident, causing injury that would not have happened otherwise.
- Ruptured and sprayed shrapnel into the vehicle compartment, like the problem with Takata airbags.
- Failed to deploy.
- Had incorrectly calibrated sensors that caused overly aggressive deployment or no deployment at all.
In airbag cases, it also is important to evaluate whether the vehicle contained adequate warnings about airbag dangers and precautions to avoid injury.
Billions in federal fines, where does it all go?
A Firm with Deep Experience in Defective Airbag Cases
For more than three decades, Langdon & Emison has represented people who have been seriously injured or lost loves ones in cases involving defective airbags. This is an example of an airbag case we successfully resolved involing the high-profile Takata airbag defects.