660-259-9901 | email@example.com
A fierce advocate for his clients, trial attorney Bob Langdon has been recognized as one of the top personal injury litigators in the country, having successfully tried cases from coast-to-coast on behalf of plaintiffs.
For more than 30 years, Bob has devoted his practice to representing individuals and their families in cases where defective vehicles or products have caused serious injury or death. Bob has actively pursued the world’s largest corporations for causing deaths and serious injuries to innocent Americans.
Video: Trial lawyer of the year, Bob Langdon
Described as a “natural” in the courtroom, Bob has served as lead counsel in some of the nation’s significant personal injury trials and has obtained multi-million dollar verdicts on behalf of clients nationwide. In 2000, he was one of only eight lawyers in the United States to spearhead cases against Ford/Firestone.
Bob has been inducted as a Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers and has been recognized with some of the United States’ highest honors for attorneys. He was included in Super Lawyers’ listing of the top 100 attorneys in Missouri and Kansas in 2011. In 2010, Bob was one of two Missouri attorneys to be named “Legal Champion” as part of Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s “Lawyer of the Year” program.
Bob’s leadership in the profession has led him to serve as an Executive Board member of the Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG), as President of the Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers and as a past member of the Board of Governors of the American Association for Justice.
Since 1985, Bob has been nationally board-certified in trial advocacy. He speaks regularly at many seminars throughout the country, teaching other lawyers various successful trial techniques.
- J.D., University of Missouri Columbia School of Law (1972)
- B.S., University of Missouri (1970)
- State Courts of Missouri (1973)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri (1973)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (1973)
- “Where the Rubber Meets the Road,” Trial, American Association for Justice, February 2016.
- “Identifying and litigating a highway shoulder defect case: Practical Tips,” Thomson Reuters’ Automotive Journal, December 16, 2014.
- “Permissive Joinder Trend in GM Cases Benefits Plaintiffs,” Law360, September 12, 2014.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice (Past Member, Board of Directors)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (Executive Board Member)
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Lafayette County Bar Association (Past President)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (Past President; Board Member; Executive Board Member)
- Missouri Bar Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy American Board of Trial Advocates