Video: A Truck Accident Recovery
Every 16 minutes someone in the United States is seriously injured or killed in a trucking accident. The frequency and severity of accidents involving large commercial vehicles makes exceptional legal representation paramount for victims of trucking accidents.
Langdon & Emison’s trucking accident practice consists of attorneys with more than 30 years of litigation experience representing trucking accident victims and their families as well as truck drivers across the country. Our attorneys have successfully litigated trucking accident lawsuits with a range of issues at stake, including:
- Negligent hiring practices of trucking companies
- Driver fatigue in trucking accidents
- Underride guards and conspicuity issues
- Tractor-trailer/semi-truck defects
We’ve Recovered Millions for Trucking Accident Victims
Trucking accident victims and their families choose Langdon & Emison because we have proven track record of success. A partial list of results[NL2] from several high-profile trucking accident cases our firm has handled includes:
- Mathes v. Ford $12.5 million verdict
- Reagan v. Dunaway Timber $7 million jury award
- Confidential plaintiff v. Confidential defendant $5.8 million
- Confidential plaintiff v. Confidential defendant $5 million
- Newton v. Trade Winds $4 million verdict
- Emison, J. Kent and Mark Emison. “How Lack of Visibility Can Become a Major Theme in a Trucking Accident Case.” AIEGVoice. Attorneys Information Exchange Group.
- Emison, J. Kent and Brett Emison. “Spotting Products Issues in Trucking Cases.” Trial. American Association for Justice.
- Brose, David. “Hours of Service Changes Tucked into Spending Bill: Driver Fatigue Litigation Tips in a Time of Regulatory Change.” The Missouri Trial Attorney. Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys.
- Emison, J. Kent and David Brose. “Asleep at the Wheel: Truck Driver Fatigue.” AIEG Voice.
- Emison, J. Kent and Mark Emison. “Trial Strategies for Holding Trucking Companies Responsible for Their Employee’s Negligent Conduct.” Illinois Trial Lawyers Association. Attorneys Information Exchange Group.
- Brose, David. “Driver fatigue: Analysis from Accident Litigation Involving Trucks and Heavy Vehicles.” Westlaw Journal Automotive.
- Emison, J. Kent and Mark Emison. “Trial Strategies with Negligent Trucking Companies: Recent Trial Illustrates Strategies for Holding Trucking Companies Responsible for Negligent Conduct of Their Employees.” American Association for Justice Interstate Trucking Litigation Group.
- Emison, J. Kent and Mark Emison. “A Tragic Design Flaw: Higher Standards for Semi-Truck Underride Guards Needed to Save Lives, Reduce Manufacturers’ Liability.” Thomson Reuters.
- Emison, J. Kent and Mark Emison. “Recent Developments in Conspicuity Issues in Truck Accident Litigation.” Thomson Reuters.
- Brose, David. “Recent Litigation Trends in Driver Fatigue: Analysis from Accident Litigation Involving Trucks, Heavy Vehicles. Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Contact Langdon & Emison
Langdon & Emison will review trucking accident cases at no cost or obligation to you. Contact our firm at 800-397-4910 or click below.