Partners Kent Emison, Brett Emison and Brennan Delaney will be the featured speakers at the Strafford webinar “Personal Injuries and Auto Shop Liability From Accidents Due to Negligent, Inadequate Repairs” scheduled for Wednesday, July 28, 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT.
The panel will discuss mechanics and repair shop liability for repairs that allegedly cause or contribute to car or truck accidents and severe and permanent injuries. The program will review the relevant standards of care, preservation of evidence, overcoming recurring defenses, the role of “garage insurance,” and best options for resolving these claims. The program will also explore defendants’ contentions that insurers often only authorize only the cheapest fix regardless of safety.
The speakers will review these and other pivotal questions:
- Identifying Repair and Modification Claims
- Initial investigation
- Preserving the evidence
- Expert inspections
- Data Downloads and preservation
- When and where to file suit
- Anticipated Defenses
- Discovery practice tips
- Strategies for settling claims
- Trial preparation
- Heavy Truck Repair and Maintenance Claims
- Defective Brake Maintenance and Repairs
- Defective Airbag Repairs
- Wheel Bearing Failures
- Wheel Separation Failures and Claims
- Auto modification and Aftermarket Claims
- Negligent Tire Repairs
- Claims for selling recalled vehicles with dangerous defects.
After the presentation, a live question and answer session will follow with participants.
Or call 1-800-926-7926
Ask for Personal Injuries and Auto Shop Liability on 7/28/2021
Mention code: JA3S42-84BJAY