A Proven Track Record of Success Defending Roadway Defect Injury Victims
Langdon & Emison, one of the nation’s pre-eminent law firms, has a proven track record of successfully litigating cases nationwide involving car accidents, serious injuries, and deaths caused by defective roadways. We’ve recovered multiple seven-figure verdicts for clients nationwide in cases involving defective roadways and signage hazards, including but not limited to:
- Northeast Missouri case involving improper highway signage installation.
- Pavement edge drop-off case in Illinois.
- Arizona case involving improper signage in a construction zone.
- Missouri pavement edge drop-off case.
Relevant Defective Roadway Design Publications
- Emison, Mark. “Signage and Traffic Control Defects in Catastrophic Injury Cases.” AIEGVoice. Attorneys Information Exchange Group.
- Langdon, Bob. “Identifying and litigating a highway shoulder defect case: Practical tips.” Thomson Reuters.
- Langdon, Bob. “Where the Rubber Meets the Road.” Trial. American Association for Justice.
- Emison, Kent and Michael Serra. “Danger on Our Highways: Guardrails that Maim and Kill. Attorneys Information Exchange Group.
- Graves, Adam. “Off the Edge: Key Steps for Litigating a Highway Shoulder Defect Case.” AIEG Voice. Attorneys Information Exchange Group.
- Emison, Kent and Brett Emison. “Defective Guardrails on America’s Roads.” Trial. American Association for Justice.
- Graves, Adam and David Brose. “Defective Guardrails on our Nation’s Roads.” AIEG Voice. Attorneys Information Exchange Group.