660-259-9908 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark devotes his practice to representing clients and families who have suffered a catastrophic injury or death.
He serves clients across the country in cases involving defective products, trucking accidents, road construction defects, propane explosions and wrongful death.
Since joining Langdon & Emison in 2011, Mark has obtained substantial results for his clients, including seven-figure verdicts and settlements. He also has published articles on trucking accident litigation and other topics in national and state legal publications.
Mark was promoted to partner in 2017 for his proven leadership within Langdon & Emison and the legal community and for the exceptional legal representation he provides to the firm's clients.
In 2016, Mark was recognized as one of Missouri's top lawyers under 40, with special distinction for his work in personal injury litigation on the Michael Politte wrongful conviction case.
A leader among his peers, Mark serves on multiple boards of legal and nonprofit organizations, including the Midwest Innocence Project, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the investigation, litigation and exoneration of wrongfully convicted men and women. He is also a board member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Section.
Mark graduated from the University of Chicago Law School. Prior to joining Langdon & Emison, he completed a clerkship with the Honorable William Ray Price, the Chief Justice of the Missouri Supreme Court at the time.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School
- B.S., University of Missouri – Columbia, Magna cum laude
- Illinois State Courts
- State Courts of Missouri
- "Signage and Traffic Control Defects in Catastrophic Injury Cases," AIEGVoice, Winter 2016.
- “How Lack of Visibility Can Become a Major Theme in a Trucking Accident Case,” AIEGVoice, April 2016.
- “Recent Developments in Conspicuity Issues in Truck Accident Litigation,” Thomson Reuters’ Automotive Journal, April 9, 2013.
- “Higher Standards for Semi-Truck Underride Guards Needed to Save Lives, Reduce Manufacturers’ Liability,” Thomson Reuters’ Automotive Journal, November 6, 2012:
- “Trial Strategies with Negligent Trucking Companies,” AAJ Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, 2012 Newsletter.
- “Trial Strategies for Holding Trucking Companies Responsible for their Employees’ Negligent Conduct,” Illinois Trial Journal, Summer 2012.
- Missouri Supreme Court, Clerk for Chief Justice
- Wildman, Harrold, Allen & Dixon LLP, Summer Associate
- U.S. House of Representatives, Intern for Rep. Ike Skelton
- Missouri Court of Appeals Western District, Intern
- Missouri State Senate, Intern
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar Association